Friday, July 9, 2010

Hearing from Students

"I'd be hard pressed to think of another workshop, seminar or forum that provides such a strong platform for true transformational change. This isn't some idyllic retreat or quick two-day affair - it's a marathon of opportunity after opportunity to takes risks, to access blocked feelings and to change the way you relate to the world. Ann's training program is for the individual that is truly ready to dig deep and get to know him or herself in a whole new way."
- J. Stein

"This work has transformed my life by giving me a place to feel and explore all the parts of myself. I've discovered gifts I didn't know I had. I let go of my shame and self-judgement. I learned to trust the wisdom of my deepest impulses. I came out of hiding and feel ready to give all of who I am to this world. I've never felt more free."
- David Sutcliffe

"The Leadership Training Program at the Radical Aliveness/Core Energetics Institute of Southern California finally moved me out of my head and into my body. I realized that my sometimes crippling hip pain of more than a year's duration represented more than degenerative osteoarthritis, but rather was an expression of embodied attachments to both an individual and to an entire program that I was finally able to release after much process work, thereby saving myself from the dreaded travail of revision hip replacement surgery. For this miracle I am deeply grateful."

- Paul M. Allen, M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment