Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Following last weekend's "Resistance & Surrender Workshop

Dear group- sometimes I can't find words for my experiences in these groups. Something happens for me when a group explodes and everyone comes alive and the heavens open up and all the feelings come pouring through and there is healing and surrender and joy and pain and LIFE all the way without holding back and we are one and following the flow. It makes me cry just to write this. What we are capable of as human beings when we surrender to the full flow. Such healing, such wisdom and grace beyond words. So many images that stick in my mind- of aliveness, freedom, truth, discomfort, struggle leading to breakthroughs, courage, generosity. I know this is how life really is- I want to support that. Go out and be alive!

Thank you for this bliss I feel. Love ann